Pinkie Swear


E-man is so much fun. He is unique in so many ways. He is himself at every turn, which is completely unpredictable. Little G and Sissy are fairly predictable. So he has been an interesting twist for us. His comments are always original and different.




Tonight he ran in the room..."Mom, Mom, you know what?"

"What E-man?"

"You know God? You know what he did?"

"No E-man, what did he do?" (I'm thinking he will mention something from Sunday school or mass today.)

"He pinkie swore."

"What E-man? He pinkie swore?"

"Yep, he pinkie swore. He pinkie swore that when he takes me to heaven I can take all my favorite things. I promise Mom. He pinkie swears me every night."

"Every night?"

"Yes, Mom, every night(looking annoyed at my misunderstanding of the situation)! He pinkie swears every night while I'm sleeping."

I think he's right. God did pinkie swear. He promised through the gift of his son,that our sins would be forgiven. I believe he's even right about the favorite things(people). Because E-man and his untainted heart are on my list of favorites to be with me in heaven.

Comments

Popular Posts